March 27, 2018 –
Make sure you visit the Stirlitz Media booth at SU7514!
Stirlitz Media provides innovative software-only solutions for broadcasters, TV platforms and monitoring companies.
- Logger: native IP multi-channel after-broadcast/compliance logging software that is friendly for engineers and non-tech users alike.
- IP Multiviewer: display up to 36 HD stations per screen
- MPEG TS Monitor: monitor any number of MPEG TS feeds
- Podcaster: automated, scripted exports from recorded video and audio
The Logger, Multiviewer and TS Monitor can run separately or combined as a tailor-made solution for your Master Control Room. The software is ready for 4K/UHD and HEVC/H.265 sources.
Current clients include: VOA/BBG, NEP, Canal+ Group, Liberty Media, ITI, TVT, TVP, TVN/ITI, Sanomen TV. Current installs vary from single channel video compliance loggers, through 12-channel news-rooms, to a fully customized 200 channel MCR with compliance recording, TS Monitoring and Multiviewer screens.
8 reasons why broadcasters choose Stirlitz Media Logger & Multiviewer software
- Innovative way to look at compliance recording, multiviewers and TS Monitoring.
- Software-only, running on generic Windows servers, local or in the cloud.
- Proven concept, with current installs ranging from 1 thru 200 HD channels
- Native IP:
– the Logger captures MPEG-TS from IP sources, stores the original TS exactly as received together with one or more video/audio proxies.
– the Multiviewer uses the same TSoIP and displays all channels on 4K screens
– TS Monitoring can be added to either of the two.
- Flexible, light and fast, record 35 HD stations on a 12-core server; an 8-core workstation (with dual NVIDIA GPU) displays a mosaic with all channels on a single 4K screen (or multiple screens).
- Friendly for engineers and non-tech users alike with a Timeline based Player for Windows and OS X workstations and iOS & Android mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed, the software is available for full scale testing and rock-solid. The user experience is un-beaten and the price affordable.
- Tailor made projects. All Stirlitz Media software is developed in-house, by a dedicated team with deep knowledge of broadcast IP, focusing on MPEG-TS. We can develop custom solutions based on your customers data and workflows.
Come and see us at the NAB Show at stand SU7514!
Make an appointment – or just drop by – you can’t miss us – we’re the stand with the smiling people!
Mail or call Cesco van Gool: email@example.com / +48 889 434 818
Clients at satellite platforms, TV and radio broadcasters worldwide will confirm; SML is the most user friendly logging solution, for engineers and non-tech staff alike.