January 11, 2018 – Stirlitz Media releases SML5.5 with among others improved video and audio stream capture, multiple DVB subtitle languages handling and video support for the Podcaster (automated scripted exports from the recordings).
Main updates & new features:
- CPU efficient, direct audio streams capture
- improved capture for MPEG-TS and HLS
- display and export of multiple DVB subtitle languages at the same time
- improved Metadata support, including updates to Audiovault OnAir and Axia GPI
- new Podcaster with full SML 5.5 support for audio and video
- full DVB Teletext support