Stirlitz Media MPEG-TS Monitor is a software based solution to monitor any number of MPEG-TS feeds. Stand-alone it allows for live monitoring of all vital parameters of MPEG-TS, from quality of delivery, through all elements of the stream, up to quality of metadata delivery – like subtitles or SCTE35.
Combined with the Stirlitz Media Logger and Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer it allows broadcasters, satellite platforms and cable TV operators to create a custom-built master control room based on generic servers running Windows OS.
Main features Stirlitz Media MPEG-TS Monitor
- Comprehensive MPEG-TS monitoring, standalone or integrated into SML or IP Multiviewer
- Full DVB streams support
- Monitoring of all parameters specified in TR 101 290 with 3 levels of errors priority
- Monitoring of metadata delivery – including DVB subtitles and SCTE35
- Stream statistics
- Frame freeze/black detection (when used with IP Multiviewer or SML)
- Media delay/loss check
- Video and audio decoding control (when used with IP Multiviewer or SML)
- Optional development of additional features based on client requirements
- Error and statistics logging to central database
- Integrated reporting
- Flexible alarms – sent through visual alerts (when used with IP Multiviewer), SNMP, e-mail, central management console