Podcasts… consider it done!
The Stirlitz Media Podcaster (SMP) add-on turns your Stirlitz Media Logger into a powerful tool to generate additional revenues and help you reach wider audiences by re-using your logged audio on multiple platforms.
SMP operates in a fully automated mode and can generate multiple Podcasts from one audio source. Using the start and duration information from your play-out software “as-run logs” and GPIO events from your console (mike-open/close), SMP creates Podcasts consisting of any combination of live DJ entries, commercials, news, music, jingles etc. and audio exclusively created for the podcast.
Stirlitz Media Podcaster of course automatically generates the html/xml files with audio meta-data and uploads the files to other network shares or FTP servers.
If, for some reason, Stirlitz Media Podcaster fails to record, compile or upload the Podcasts, you will automatically receive a warning by email and/or SMS!
Stirlitz Media Podcaster features:
- automatic export of audio from logger archive to multiple (windows media audio, mp3) formats.
- export scheduler (for example: export automatically all audio from 7am to 8am, every workday, from station X on server Y)
- export audio range based on events/OnAir integration (for example: – export all audio between 10am and 12 am, but exclude all audio from category MUS; or – export from 7am through 10am ‘mike-open‘, jingles and commercials only.
- export news, traffic, weather reports, minutes after airing, regardless of when they start and how long they last.
- insert audio that was never broadcast in the Podcast (for example: export all audio between
10am and 12 am, exclude all audio from category MUS and automatically insert other pre-defined audio in there such as jingles, special commercials, etc.)
- automatic generation of html/xml files with audio descriptions
- automatic upload of audio/html/xml to network share/ftp server
- support for multiple servers
- support for servers in multiple time zones
Have a look at some sample SMP scripts.