Software based video multiviewer, light and fast
Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer is a modern, light and fast software solution to display any number of channels in a mosaic on one or multiple screens.
It runs on a standard Windows workstation or server with NVIDIA GPU, supports any DVB-compatible MPEG-TS source, works with 4K screens, offers visual alarms and statistics
The Stirlitz Media team has deep knowledge of IP video and audio and we use it to provide our clients with custom solutions for their projects. All our product is software-only and available for testing at no charge.
Combined with Stirlitz Media Logger and Stirlitz Media MPEG-TS Monitor it allows broadcasters, satellite platforms and cable TV to create a tailor-made master control room based on generic servers running Windows OS.
Compliance recording – Multiviewer – MPEG-TS QoS/QC monitoring
Software – under your control – local or in the cloud
Main features Stirlitz Media Multiviewer:
- Software based video multiviewer, light and fast
- Works on generic hardware with Windows OS and NVIDIA GPU
- Native IP support, ASI supported over gateway
- Up to 16 HD per screen, up to 30 SD per screen
- Video: AVC/H.264, MPEG2; H.265 and SDI in custom projects
- Audio: AC3, AAC, AAC+, MPEG 1/2; E-AC3 in custom projects
- Support for MPEG-TS over UDP/RTP/HTTP
- Support for RTSP, HLS, MPEG-DASH in custom projects
- Display of audio levels/loudness
- 4K/UHD display support
- Flexible display layout
- Scalable from 1 to unlimited number of channels in one integrated system
- Web preview and management
- Flexible alarms including visual, SNMP, SMTP
- DVB Subtitles support
- All alarms and statistics are logged in central database