NVS-20 H.264 Video Streaming Server
Datavideo NVS-20 is a broadcast quality HD/SD H.264 network streaming server, designed for live event streaming in real-time at up-to 6Mb/s. Equipped with HD/SD-SDI, HDMI and composite video inputs, NVS-20 supports multiple streaming protocols including:
- DHCP client
- TS over IP (UDP)
It is an ideal partner for Windows or Apple-based servers. NVS-20 is an easy-to-use device for HD / SD video streaming over local or global IP networks.
The unit is remotely controlled using any computer or mobile device with a web browser. Users can view real-time video with audio data through the web UI.
- Broadcast quality HD/SD H.264 network streaming server
- Quick and easy setup
- H.264 Encoding
- Inputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, CVBS
Encoded Video Stream
- H.264/AVC up to High Profile Level 4.0
- Up to 1920×1080 @ 30 fps
- Configurable bitrate up to 6Mbps
- Web UI for System Configuration and Control
- Shortcut Buttons for Start/Stop Streaming
Contact us for a quote!