Buy logging and monitoring related capture solutions from the experts!
The success of any software solution depends on the reliability of the hardware and other 3rd party solutions used.
The capture solutions of the manufacturers below have been tested, have proven themselves in client installations world-wide and can be ordered through us together with your Stirlitz Media solution at competitive prices.
Video – Receivers/gateways and encoders with IP outputs:
Note: SML will work with any gateway/encoder creating an MPEG TSoIP (UDP).
- Wisi Tangram – DVB receivers/gateways
- Wellav – DVB receivers/gateways and encoders: SMP100 & DMP900 – up to 20 DVB-S/S2/C/T/T2, ISDB-T or ATSC frequencies, or multiple HDMI, CVBS/SDI (BNC) and ASI sources delivered over IP to SML Video
- Datavideo – SDI encoders, RTSP stream: NVS-20 – one HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, H.264 compression
Video – Capture cards:
Note: SML only supports Blackmagic Decklink for card based video capture.
- Blackmagic Decklink – SDI, HDMI, software H.264 compression
Audio – Multi-channel AM, FM, DAB/DAB+ and PAL/NTSC tuner cards:
Note: SML only supports multi-channel radio-tuner cards from these manufacturers.
- Sonifex – 6, 12, 18, 24 and 32 channel FM & AM and DAB/DAB+ tuner cards
- AudioScience – 4 and 8 channel FM/AM, HD/DAB/DAB+ and PAL/NTSC (audio-only) tuner cards
Audio – Multi-channel audio cards:
Note: SML supports all professional audio cards that are visible under Windows. The following brands are recommended.
- AudioScience – 2, 4, 8 and 16 mono channel analog and AES/EBU capture cards
- Sonifex – 4 and 8 mono channel analog and AES/EBU capture cards
- Digigram – 8 & 16 mono channel analog and AES/EBU cards
- RME – 64 & 194 mono (32 & 97 stereo) channel MADI capture
Audio over IP:
Note: SML supports all professional audio over IP solutions that include virtual windows drivers, including: